Jobs at Bookish
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team as an administrator.
Book-ish is a leading Bookseller, café and events space located in Crickhowell. Due to our growing online presence both via our website and our online events programme we require an experienced office administrator.
What you’ll be doing:
- General office administration
- Data entry and basic book keeping
- Updating our website & running online promotion,
- Assist in planning and delivering online and in-person events
- Liaise with sponsors, speakers, suppliers, etc.
- Assist with marketing and event promotion including managing social media accounts
- Provide onsite/online support for live and virtual events
- Run goods in and goods out for event stock.
What you’ll have:
- Excellent written and oral communication is necessary,
- Proofreading experience desirable.
- WordPress knowledge an advantage.
- In depth knowledge and experience in social media marketing
- Some hands-on events experience would be a bonus
- Strong organisation and time-management with the ability to multitask
- Professional and friendly attitude, someone who can lend a hand and work unsupervised
This is a flexible position over approximately 30 hours per week and may require some weekend or evening hours upon arrangement in advance.
Salary between £19,500 -£22,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Please send a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 1st March 2021
Bookish embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.