The Abergavenny Food Festival is back for 2021, on the 18th and 19th of September,
and we are delighted to return as official booksellers!
Emma, Drew, Megan and Hannah will be staffing our pop-up bookshop at the Festival itself, at stall number 1 in the Market Hall.
Book-ish will be open as usual over the weekend with Jon and Ffion behind the desk.
See below for a day-by-day introduction to the food writers who’ll be at the Festival, or check out our full list of Food Festival picks…
castle (over the fire) saturday 18th
Genevieve Taylor, James Strawbridge, Cyrus Todiwala
CASTLE (DOME), saturday 18th
Claudia Roden, Rob Penn, Pete Brown, Vanessa Kimbell, Tim Hayward
Drinks theatre, saturday 18th
Fiona Beckett, Pete Brown, Richard Tring, Kate Hawkins, Felix Nash
Drinks theatre, SUNDAY 19th
Tom Oliver, Fiona Beckett, Ned Palmer, Pete Brown
- The Complete Vegetable Cookbook £25.00
- *PRE ORDER* Home Cocktail Bible £20.00
- Craft: An Argument: Why the Term 'Craft Beer' is Completely Undefinable, Hopeles £9.99
- Poppy Cooks £16.99
- *PRE ORDER* Eating To Extinction £25.00
- *PRE ORDER* Weekend: Eating at Home: From Long Lazy Lunches to Fast Family Fixes £22.00
- *PRE ORDER* A Cheesemonger's Compendium of British & Irish Cheese £14.99
- Wild Brews : Brewing wild beers at home, from beginner to expert £22.00